First Stop? Go west with your wardrobe. Western-inspired outfits are trending again this winter and will do 2018 too. So get ready to embrace your inner cowgirl in 2018 because the Western-inspired trend is bigger than ever before.
To help you jump on the western wagon – check out our 13 must have seen inspirational outfits to copy and shop. This trend is also easy to mix with your whatever you have already in your closet.
Keep scrolling down to see our picks for you!
(Click images to see more details)
1. Urban Renewal Recycled Acid Wash Flannel Shirt
2. Bagatelle Studded Faux Suede Trucker Jacket
3. Tary Cowboy Boot
4. BDG A-Line Studded Mini Skirt
5. Double-Breasted Coat
6. Brixton Stills Hat
7. Paisley Silky Mini Square Scarf
8. Vintage Wrangler Cropped Jean
9. BDG Mid-Rise True Straight-Leg Jean – Jacquard
10. Silence + Noise Hooded Faux Sherpa Aviator
11. Callie Suede Drawstring Saddle Bag
12. BDG Kick Flare High-Rise Cropped Jean – Modern Zip
13. Lykke Wullf Two-Tone Denim Ranch Jacket
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.